Hello ... again

1 reply to this topic
  • Sylvain

Posted January 13, 2007 - 10:36 AM

I'm still alive:thumbsup: and I can confirm Sylvain is still alive since we had diner together last saturday:)

Helllllo! I'MMMM back!

It's been a while since I posted here, but let me say that I was busy for the last year. I got a lower back injury (broken tailbone) in the fall of 2005 and I kept busy restoring my old 78 bmw for the rest of the winter. My son and I rode my wr a few times last summer. I returned to road riding much to the liking of my loved one. In november I got a newer road bike, a 2003 ST1300 with 10,000 kms on it. I sold the 2 other old dirt bikes (1982 IT175 and a 1976 TY 250) to make room in my small garage. I still have my wr and I intend to resume riding the dirt in the spring. The garage isn't getting any bigger but it's cozy :lol: .

Happy new year.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted January 13, 2007 - 04:22 PM

Welcome back! Happy New Year! :lol:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.