Radiator Gaurds

4 replies to this topic
  • vavoom

Posted January 12, 2007 - 09:56 PM

Anyone put radiator guard on there bike with the IMS 3.2 gallon tank. I bought some Works Connection guards and they wont fit with the IMS tank?????

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted January 13, 2007 - 07:40 AM

Anyone put radiator guard on there bike with the IMS 3.2 gallon tank. I bought some Works Connection guards and they wont fit with the IMS tank?????

im pretty sure that works connection guards only work with stock tank, that is what it said on the website when i looked into getting guards. you might want to try unibaker rad guards and the 3.4 acerbis tank, they work to great togeather as i have this set up on my bike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted January 13, 2007 - 09:58 AM

I had called Unabiker about adding a larger tank with their guards. They said there is a problem with the larger tanks hitting their product but they do sell different rear braces (for $50) to accommodate larger tanks. Maybe works connection offers them as well??

• velodilemma

Posted January 14, 2007 - 05:53 AM

Has Anyone installed UniBiker guards on a IMS tank? I am looking at switching up my 01 WR426 with a YZ seat, IMS Tank And UNiBiker Guards. Is anyone running this configuration? Is it beneficial to run a clear IMS tanks or should I go Blue?

• baja4lif3

Posted January 14, 2007 - 12:54 PM

Has Anyone installed UniBiker guards on a IMS tank? I am looking at switching up my 01 WR426 with a YZ seat, IMS Tank And UNiBiker Guards. Is anyone running this configuration? Is it beneficial to run a clear IMS tanks or should I go Blue?

If you want to see your fuel level in the tank as you fill it and on rides it helps. Other wise it doesnt make a difference.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.