piston kit and hotcams on a yz 450

No replies to this topic
  • dwnlowx

Posted January 11, 2007 - 11:09 PM

just purchased some hot cams it says they give more mid and top end my bike is a 4speed and i have the power now kit so my bike feels a little dead on the top end so my question is are the cams gonna help with that or do i need to ditch the power now setup.

also thinking of doing a piston kit i have about 100 hours on my stock motor and thinking it my be time for the piston, what is every one running on pistons kits and what is best and is this stuff reliable

also how much to put those in at a shop i am gonna need them to check the valves and re jet the bike as well any info is helpful

does any one no howmuch gain of power this setup is and if its reliable or not does the bike still start easy and anythang else to be aware of
thanks

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.