Where can I find Fluidynes radiators?

7 replies to this topic
  • JCW

Posted January 11, 2007 - 08:29 PM

I'm interested in checking into the fluidynes radiators. I need a left one anyway, so I thought this might be the time to make the switch. I googled it but couldn't find the right link.

Thanks for your help & if anyone has some for sale, let me know.

Thanks,
JCW

• Chickenhauler

Posted January 11, 2007 - 08:32 PM

TT store sells many parts, and if you don't see them, call, they can most likely get them.

http://shop.thumpert...fault.asp?p=963

The price you see isn't the price you pay, enter your part # in the box in the upper RH corner to find the real price.

• torqueme

Posted January 12, 2007 - 01:16 AM

I'm interested in checking into the fluidynes radiators. I need a left one anyway, so I thought this might be the time to make the switch. I googled it but couldn't find the right link.

Thanks,
JCW

If you can't find them here at the TT store-check ebay. i,ve seen them listed consistantly, not auction but 'buy it now' for the later model yz450f. what year is your bike?

• JCW

Posted January 12, 2007 - 06:05 AM

Thanks for the info.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JCW

Posted January 12, 2007 - 05:51 PM

It's an 05.

Thanks

• PumpkinHumper

Posted January 12, 2007 - 07:31 PM

Thanks,
JCW

I googled it and it brought me right to it

http://www.motorcycl...anufacturer=563

http://www.fluidyne.com/

• JCW

Posted January 13, 2007 - 05:48 PM

Thanks for the link. I'm ready to buy as long as they cool the engine down. Any comments on how they work would be greatly appreciated. We had a lot of relatively tight single track and it gets real hot in the summer. I see big 4 strokes of all types getting hot down here in August. (The key may be to stay off of the slower tight trails in the middle of summer.)

JCW

• hondacrj1

Posted January 14, 2007 - 11:30 AM

You may try running Evans Coolant in your stock radiator, if you're having trouble with overheating.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.