NGK sparkplugs.

22 replies to this topic
  • yzernie

Posted January 10, 2002 - 08:13 AM

Thanks Missle, I thought that is what they were but even the NGK site has no info on them.

Ernie

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted January 10, 2002 - 09:19 AM

i called up schucks auto supply and asked for a cross on a CR8E. Auto lite has one and so does bosch. P/N for auto lite is 4303. And for the bosch he said it was the same thing. But the bosch is a platnium 4 which means that it has 4 electrodes instead of one. or two. They were both about 5 bucks from schucks. I am going to go searching on my own. Yamakaze you are good at searching these would you mind giving me a hand. Sorry for the terrible typing i have.

Chris

• Jason_in_KC

Posted January 10, 2002 - 10:39 PM

I talked w/the Mgr at my local O'Reilly store..he said they will special order a box of 10 plugs and they will sell them until they are gone. I asked if I had to buy the whole box if an order like that was placed and he said no. I told him how much cheaper they were than a dealership and he was shocked. Just fyi.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.