Does a 06 yz exhaust system fit 07WR450?

3 replies to this topic
  • prosports

Posted January 11, 2007 - 09:28 AM

Does a aftermarket 06 yz450 system fit a 07 Wr450??
And why is there listing for some systems 06 yz450, and then a different part# for a 07 yz 450?

• hcardenas

Posted January 11, 2007 - 02:05 PM

I just ordered a White Brothers Aluminum Pro full system exhaust for my 07 WR450. I ordered for an 06 YZ450, although it's the same part number for 07 YZ450. I should have it intsalled by this weekend. I'll let you know.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • warlock50

Posted January 11, 2007 - 02:12 PM

If you use the full exhaust(muffler and header it will fit).
The muffler wont fit on the new wrs header as it is smaller it tapers in near the engine.

• IrideWR

Posted January 11, 2007 - 07:06 PM

Yes this is true i found out the hard way, I got a white brothers e2 and had to go back for the right one. The pipe is great and im going to run it with out the sparkarestor this weekend. :lol:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.