handebar risers

4 replies to this topic
  • cjp1135

Posted January 10, 2007 - 05:42 AM

I Have An 02 Xrr And Am About To Replace The Bars. While I'm At It I Would Like To Add Some Risers, I Was Wondering If Anyone Out There Could Recomend A Set Of Risers That Would Mount On To The Stock Clamps. Thanks

• abby

Posted January 10, 2007 - 07:07 AM

I got a set from these guys:

With stock bars, it works with stock cables and mounts to the stock clamp.

It raises both up and out about 1.5 inches, which was perfect.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • zodran

Posted January 10, 2007 - 03:06 PM

Those look really good, if a guy wanted to get by on the cheap, I've been looking at the tusk bar risers. The max lift you can get out of them is 35mm, but they're only $20. They don't offset the bar fore or aft, just raise it. :lol:

• Agent2

Posted January 10, 2007 - 03:51 PM

The risers on my bike are the same dimensions as the Tusk brand you are checking out. They will put the bars back a little but make a nice difference for us tall guys. I rotated my bars a bit forward to make up for it. I have bought a few Rocky Mountain house brand items in the past and found them to be of good quality.

• daddyk

Posted January 10, 2007 - 05:15 PM

I use the dirt bike pro risers an really like them,but these look interesting http://www.roxspeedf...i?subcat_id=268 Look like you could adjust them any way you want,don't know about strength in a crash.

Related Content

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

• 4 replies

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.