Have you heard of this website

2 replies to this topic
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted January 09, 2007 - 08:10 PM

http://www.qualitysm...drd_exhaust.htm

im thinking about doing a dr d exhaust and this guy sells them. every few weeks he offers 50 bucks off which makes its that much more worth it. my question is do you guys think this is laget or a scam.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted January 10, 2007 - 07:10 AM

It's legit. I've bought things from them on several occasions...SC

• Island Boy

Posted January 10, 2007 - 07:22 AM

When I spoke to DR. D they recommended Qualitysmart among others. I am in the Bahamas and Qualitysmart is run out of Florida. Perfect location for me and they were running that good deal at the time, unfortunately they won't take international credit card orders so I went with motorcrossgiant.com for 20 bux more. The pipe got here within a week. Very pleased in the end... My 07 arrives around the 23rd... Cant wait!:lol:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.