gonna jump on the rekluse bandwagon

23 replies to this topic
  • Wicked Xtreme

Posted January 22, 2007 - 06:07 PM

HELP!!!! Ok maybe that was a little over the top. But I need some info about the perch adjuster. I trimmed the boot, cut down the stock adjuster, got the longer clutch cable and READ THE DIRECTIONS 100 TIMES. What gives with the clutch actuator ( lever on the motor). If I pull in the clutch, it moves about a half an inch, maybe an inch. I have all my adjustments as far out as they go. It seems that the cable doesn't have enough length. Can someone point me in the right direction. I am getting a little frustrated. I can't ride yet anyway. Factory connection has my suspension and it is snowing now. So I guess I was right when I said "HELP!!!!!!"

thanks, you guys are the breast.

• ncmountainman

Posted January 22, 2007 - 06:54 PM

do yourself a favor and just put the motor mounted springs on and forget about the perch mount,then save up for a rear hand brake:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wicked Xtreme

Posted January 22, 2007 - 06:59 PM

I think thats what I'm gonna do.

• FriscoKLR

Posted January 22, 2007 - 08:22 PM

Totally agree with nixing the perch adjuster. I have 40+ days with my rekluse and haven't used the perch adjuster override since the first couple minutes of the first ride after installing it.

And with the 450, there's never a need for it if your in the correct gear.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.