Anyone have any idea if an XT 350's Speedo will hook up directly to WR450 OD cable?

5 replies to this topic
  • BigIan

Posted January 08, 2007 - 09:53 PM

Seen a few threads that suggest this might work...:lol:

• tntmo

Posted January 08, 2007 - 11:20 PM

I can't guarantee it, but it's probably a go. I have speedometers/odometers on four of my bikes and they all have the same connection on the speedometer end of the cable.

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted January 09, 2007 - 06:18 AM

Yes, It will hook right up. I have been using this set up for almost 4 years now and just like a Timex, "It takes a lickin and keeps on tickin" I had to fabricate a mount for the XT speedo but it was worth it.:lol:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BigIan

Posted January 09, 2007 - 10:34 AM

Seriously, this will be accurate? It can't be that easy.....

• tntmo

Posted January 09, 2007 - 10:55 AM

If the XT350 has a 21 inch wheel, it will be accurate.

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted January 09, 2007 - 02:34 PM

I ride with others who have speedometers on their bikes and one guy with a GPS and my speedo is as acurate as theirs. I am using the XT speedo for a 2001 model.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.