wr450 rev counters

6 replies to this topic
  • the bandit

Posted January 08, 2007 - 12:36 PM

does anyone know where to get a rev counter for a 2003 wr450 from? i'm sure i've seen one before but i can't find any.
i basically want to know where to buy one (preferably in england), how much they cost and how to fit it.

• MountainMax

Posted January 08, 2007 - 03:17 PM

sorry to sound stupid but what the H#:L is a rev counter?

• the bandit

Posted January 08, 2007 - 04:20 PM

a clock that shows how many revs your engine is doing.

what would you call it?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaman1001

Posted January 08, 2007 - 06:16 PM

Tachometer in the US I believe..

• MountainMax

Posted January 08, 2007 - 06:46 PM

ah, lol, I wanted a tach for mine also so i bought a trail tech vapor speedo with built in tach, and temp sensor, awesome rig

• drzjay400e

Posted January 08, 2007 - 08:37 PM

this is what I have on my bike. great price and also does tach (REV) count

They have them on ebay for about $25 usd.

• WR 911

Posted January 08, 2007 - 09:10 PM

Go to your yamaha dealer and ask for a generator hour & taech meter (#ENG-METER-4C-01). Works perfect on my 07WR mounted on the rear fender inside the air filter door. Simply wrap the wire around the ignition coil. :lol:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.