What year XR650R?

3 replies to this topic
  • dbleon

Posted January 08, 2007 - 11:56 AM

Hey all... I'm in the market for an xr650r... I was just wondering if there is a particularly good year for the bikes. What have been the most significant changes over the past few years? I am looking for somthing relatively new... say 2000 and up. Also what prices should i expect to see?

Thanks alot guys!

• dbleon

Posted January 08, 2007 - 12:52 PM

I might be interested... pics?? Years??

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pburke

Posted January 08, 2007 - 02:53 PM

I am looking for somthing relatively new... say 2000 and up.

the XR650R was not made before 2000 :lol:

race ready XRs for sale? Any of them plated as well?

• porterdog

Posted January 09, 2007 - 03:12 PM

Hey all... I'm in the market for an xr650r... I was just wondering if there is a particularly good year for the bikes. What have been the most significant changes over the past few years?

Not many changes.... Revised countershaft seal and revised clutch bushing are all that I can think of other than bold new graphics; both those changes occurred prior to '02 but can be fitted to any 650r for short time and short money (less than $50/2 hours). I just bought a lowmi '01 with mods and had it delivered *to my door* from NY to MI for less than $3k.

Go here for more info: http://www.xr650r.us/

Robert

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.