Joined the "I Need A Spoke Club"

8 replies to this topic
  • yami racer

Posted January 08, 2007 - 11:22 AM

Well actually the I need 5 club. If any one has any for a '06 450 front wheel they want to part with let me know otherwise I will buy the whole kit and if anyone needs one at a later date I will have extra.

May also bargain for a whole new wheel if anyone has an extra.

• Frank_z28

Posted January 08, 2007 - 01:05 PM

you cant buy only one or two spokes? damn i need 2 on my back wheel, i hope i can buy them at unity.

• yami racer

Posted January 08, 2007 - 01:23 PM

Everything I have searched out and dealers I talked to only sell the set. Unless you find someone who did not need a whole set you most likely will have to buy the kit.

I found the kit on now I wonder if I have to get the Excel or can get the cheaper ones...

• 642MX

Posted January 08, 2007 - 05:33 PM

The CRF spokes are the same and sold seperately.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mxis4me

Posted January 08, 2007 - 08:43 PM

try east coast wheels they sell'em separatly

• steenrodb

Posted February 14, 2007 - 01:40 PM

The CRF spoke does NOT work on a front YZ450F. I bought a couple and they are too long.

• 642MX

Posted February 14, 2007 - 04:17 PM

The CRF spoke does NOT work on a front YZ450F. I bought a couple and they are too long.

I've used the CRF spokes before with no problems. Sometimes you have to trim the extra length off with a dremel tool.

• tmauto69

Posted February 14, 2007 - 05:55 PM

CRF spokes are 1" too long, too much to be dremeling off. But you can order the 20" wheel spokes for a crf and they will work, supposedly :censored:

• aedwards07

Posted February 15, 2007 - 07:11 AM

As long as the 06 and 07 wheels are the same as the older ones I have a ton of spokes from a 04 yz250f that I can send out to you guys.

Related Content

WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.