WANTED: XR650L Corbin Seat

3 replies to this topic
  • Mchester

Posted January 07, 2007 - 06:08 AM

I need a Corbin Seat for an XR650L. 1993-2007. Looking for at least Good condition, color not critical. Thanks.

• Hayden

Posted January 07, 2007 - 07:49 AM

Got a friend on another forum that has one. $145

http://www.rideforum...wtopic.php?t=34

Hayden.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MindBlower

Posted January 07, 2007 - 08:24 AM

Why the heck don't they make one for the R??

If every there was a bike that NEEDED one......:lol:

• mrstein69

Posted January 07, 2007 - 04:42 PM

I have a XR650R factory set pan that has been recovered professionally I'll sell someone. It's in good - grate shape. No rips, just a little discolored from dirt. The seat is much softer and a little wider than stock. It's black down the middle and red on the sides (the red is just a little more red than stock plastic). It would be great for anyone who sits down a lot. I ride Baja a lot and prefer the stock seat. I have no idea if the XRR seat will fit the XRL.

PM me if interested.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.