Ehmmmm, supermoto version? :confused:

• TriFire

Posted January 06, 2007 - 01:56 PM

White, please........:confused:

Ehmmmm, supermoto version? :crazy:

Ok RC30 we have a race to see who will finish there bike first :lol: :confused:

• pburke

Posted January 06, 2007 - 02:07 PM

only because Honda sold ugly bikes in the 80s, you don't have to repeat the mistake :lol:

• RC30

Posted January 06, 2007 - 02:17 PM

only because Honda sold ugly bikes in the 80s, you don't have to repeat the mistake :confused:

Ugly bikes ?!?!..............:crazy:

I love those bikes :lol:

:confused:

• TriFire

Posted January 06, 2007 - 02:21 PM

try the side panel in red, with the graffix pattern similar to the one on the tank

I tryed several variations of graphics on the side panels but didnt like how it looked, well if you want red then the seat and all have to be red.. :lol:

Posted Image

• TriFire

Posted January 06, 2007 - 02:27 PM

only because Honda sold ugly bikes in the 80s, you don't have to repeat the mistake :lol:

On the contrary i think the modern XR's look ugly, i wouldn't be doing this if didnt think so :confused:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TriFire

Posted January 06, 2007 - 02:47 PM

Red Frame :lol:
Posted Image

• Jaycycle

Posted January 06, 2007 - 03:05 PM

YUCK! Sorry but I wouldn't put any blue on! I would just put a black seat cover on and that would make it look best.

• wheelnut46

Posted January 06, 2007 - 03:59 PM

Side cover blue outline, red center.

• Garth Knight

Posted January 06, 2007 - 04:56 PM

blue is for yamaha :lol: if you want new look try red seat,forkboot,graphics,frame. White everything else ?

PS have you got a link to a free version of photoshop ?

• drtlvr

Posted January 06, 2007 - 05:55 PM

the red frame is trick,but thats alot of work to take that thing apart.

• motopsycho650

Posted January 07, 2007 - 05:57 AM

I don't know if anyone's ever questioned my Avatar, but it's a product of the 650R and a LOT of Photoshop. Here's the funniest part; I'm only wearing ONE riding boot on the visible side. The other boot had previously been cut off when I broke my leg.
Posted Image
Original Pic
Posted Image

• porterdog

Posted January 09, 2007 - 07:58 AM

Very ruff, but just a feel, having problems with whiting in photoshop..

Posted Image

This one!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.