07 Owners/Service Manuel WR450

2 replies to this topic
  • scott59klr

Posted January 05, 2007 - 09:08 PM

Is anyone actually getting a 2007 manuel with there bike? I got a manuel for a 2006 model with my new 450. I was told they didn't change the manuel for 2007.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • splitpunk

Posted January 05, 2007 - 09:28 PM

I just checked my manuel and it says 1st edition august 2006?

• beasly

Posted January 06, 2007 - 05:33 AM

Is anyone actually getting a 2007 manuel with there bike? I got a manuel for a 2006 model with my new 450. I was told they didn't change the manuel for 2007.

Sounds like your dealer is talking before thinking. Flip through your manual and look at illustrations that show the frame, headlight, tail light, carb removal, etc. If it doesn't look like your bike, you have the wrong manual.

I just checked my manuel and it says 1st edition august 2006?

Same as mine, makes sense. The manual has to be written and printed before or at least when the bikes ship. People been riding the 07s since what, November 06?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.