Factory Graphics

7 replies to this topic
  • TWILES

Posted January 05, 2007 - 08:07 PM

Who makes factory replica graphics for a 2005 WR450? I need the ones for the tank.

• SXP

Posted January 05, 2007 - 08:56 PM

Who makes factory replica graphics for a 2005 WR450? I need the ones for the tank.

I just purchased a set of YZ graphics for my 07 WR as I replaced the stock tank with an IMS 3.1 and that sucker only takes the YZ shrouds:thumbsdn: I used http://www.factoryef...=87&startpage=0 and ordered the very last set of graphics listed. Unfortunately I don't see any WR graphics there. Give them a call and see if they have any.

• TWILES

Posted January 06, 2007 - 11:35 AM

The 06 Parts Unlimited book shows them for older WR's but not the new ones. I thought the shrouds on the 05 YZ and WR were the same. If someone could confirm that it would be great. That would mean that the 05 YZ tank graphics would probably work. Those are listed.

• TWILES

Posted January 06, 2007 - 12:12 PM

The 06 Parts Unlimited book shows them for older WR's but not the new ones. I thought the shrouds on the 05 YZ and WR were the same. If someone could confirm that it would be great. That would mean that the 05 YZ tank graphics would probably work. Those are listed.

They're not.....Please help. I really don't want to buy stock ones.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted January 06, 2007 - 12:18 PM

I use '05 YZ graphics on mine as the shrouds are the same. Everything lines up perfect. If yours aren't working, you either have the wrong graphics, the wrong bike, or you're not installing them properly...SC

• TWILES

Posted January 06, 2007 - 08:37 PM

I use '05 YZ graphics on mine as the shrouds are the same. Everything lines up perfect. If yours aren't working, you either have the wrong graphics, the wrong bike, or you're not installing them properly...SC

I meant to say the stickers aren't the same. I looked on the Yamaha Parts catalog and they looked different in the picture. Thanks a lot. You can get the YZ graphics for $40 through Parts Unlimited. Factory FX makes them...stock replacement. THANK YOU! VERY MUCH

• clark4131

Posted January 06, 2007 - 08:42 PM

Just make sure you get '05 YZ stickers and not '06. That would be very sad for you and your wallet :lol:...SC

• TWILES

Posted January 06, 2007 - 09:32 PM

Just make sure you get '05 YZ stickers and not '06. That would be very sad for you and your wallet :confused:...SC

No $h!t. :lol:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.