Need bike for a 12 year old

3 replies to this topic
  • chancer

Posted January 06, 2002 - 12:34 AM

Does anybody have a used fourstroke for sale? My nephew would like to start riding with my son and I. We live in the Albuquerque, NM. area. please respond if you have a 90 or 125 for sale. He has never ridden before. I let him try my sons KX85, this was to much for him at this time.

• yamaha.dude

Posted January 06, 2002 - 11:13 AM

I don't have a bike for sale, but you may be interested in the current thread on the WR/YZ250 forum - First bike for an 11 year old??

Regards,

David

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MichaelAngelo

Posted January 06, 2002 - 11:27 AM

I have a brand spanking new TTR 125 (not the disk brake model) that I bought for my wife in August. She rode it one time in the parking lot. Never crashed. She decided that dirt bike riding was too dangerous for her after my two hospitalizations. It is a green sticker bike that I will let go for @ $2,500.

Michael rvnsng@aol.com

• MichaelAngelo

Posted January 06, 2002 - 11:40 AM

Also have a brand new PW 50 for sale. My wife doesn't want her six year old daughter riding either. Riden once for about ten minutes, never crashed. $1,000 firm. Good deal.

Michael

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.