Fuel Screw Reassembly Question

1 reply to this topic
  • AMA_whymee

Posted January 05, 2007 - 02:43 PM

Hi all...

Since my 06 YZ450F was all apart for bearing greasing I decided to install a bigger pilot & a GYTR fuel screw. Especially after I installed the Dr. D. Full exhaust I figured I needed the pilot. All was good as I tightened up the last bowl screw. I just happen to look down at the top of the center cases and seen a teeny tiny o-ring & washer. Oviously came from the fuel screw I took out, but didn't see it drop off the stock fuel screw.

Q is in what order do these parts go on the fuel screw for reassembly?

I looked up the online fische but could not make a determination what went where. My guess is: Fuel screw, Spring, washer and o-ring. The o-ring would seat against the carb body.

Am I correct?

BTW: Glad I didnt have to pull the carb off. What PITA that will be....

Thanks in advance!!!

Stan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted January 05, 2007 - 03:04 PM

My guess is: Fuel screw, Spring, washer and o-ring. The o-ring would seat against the carb body.

Am I correct?

Yes, you are.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.