Any opinions on the Pro Circuit T-4 for a XR600?

1 reply to this topic
  • Redlines

Posted January 04, 2007 - 05:13 PM

I am thinking of buying a PC T-4 for my XR600. I know they are loud but how is the performance and can you quite them down anyway. It has the 2" tip and a spark arrestor screen which I guess you can remove?
Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jon-D

Posted January 04, 2007 - 06:46 PM

I had a T-4 on my KTM and for the most part I liked it. the pipe is light and did provide extra performance over stock. the spark screen was removable, and the end caps are interchangeable to help tune power. I think they sell an insert that helps quiet down the pipe, but I am not sure. I ended up trading the pipe for a stock unit because it was too loud for those long rides.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.