2007 wr450f out the door for under MSRP!!!!!!!!!!

4 replies to this topic
  • steve lemley

Posted January 04, 2007 - 03:59 PM

I probably shouldnt post this cause im going to go down next week and buy my new 07 and now they'll probably be all gone but I wanted to help the So.Cal. guys seeing my local dealer in Santa Clarita is charging $8300 out the door .

I did some research and this place has the 07 in stock and out the door price is $6999:lol: :confused: :confused: if you dont pay with a credit card.

No i dont know the guys, Im not profiting off the info bla bla bla. I know the questions will come if I dont send out a disclaimer. Just tryin to help out my fellow blue crew. Enjoy.

• yamaman1001

Posted January 04, 2007 - 09:56 PM

Got mine for $6700.00 out the door.:lol: :confused:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pkcof

Posted January 05, 2007 - 12:00 AM

in Australia the MSRP is $11,990 (AUS$) ... but of course there's deals to be done - hopefully by me around June !!

• Justa4stroken

Posted January 05, 2007 - 06:39 PM

I just bought one today for $6294 out the door. Abernathy's cycles Union City Tn. They one more in stock for the same price.

Posted January 06, 2007 - 10:06 AM

California is the place! Because of all the competition there's a few "OTD" dealers in L.A and O.C that are giving smokin deals. I took an OTD quote to a tiny dealer near my house and they matched it ! I bought there for the convienience of the warranty and service if I need it. After the owner made the deal he said he hated those "OTD" shops and would never make that deal again.:lol:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.