Tired of my supertrapp IDS2!

No replies to this topic
  • TDC71

Posted January 03, 2007 - 09:48 PM

Ok I've been running my supertrapp IDS2 for over a year and finally came to the conclusion it blows big time. I've got 19 discs in the can and it's loud as hell. Dont like the noise but all the discs lets it breathe to get almost all the performance out of it. Pulled all the discs all out and the thing rips hard but the noise can shatter glass.Running Daves mods+Dyna jet kit with a 165 main, uni filter,Stage 1 cam, snorkel in the trash,de-smogged,air box drilled a few times for more flow.Anyone got a good suggestion for a new muffler thats not too loud and flows good? By the way I'm at 500ft above sea level.Doubt that makes a difference on muffler choice but thought it may be relevant.Thanks in advance all you thumper riders always have good advice.:lol:

Todd

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.