Preprinted number backgrounds for XR650R?

4 replies to this topic
  • jbird710

Posted January 03, 2007 - 07:17 PM

I've seached all of the forums, checked the TT store, Factory Effex, Decal Works, Tucker Rocky, Parts Unlimited, and Bob's but haven't found anyone offering preprinted number backgrounds for a XR650R. They have them for L models but not for the R. Next stop is N-Style but my list of possibilities grows pretty short after that. Does anyone know where I can get these or is it necessary to make your own with separate background, numbers, and clear.:lol:

• ESS

Posted January 03, 2007 - 11:06 PM

I think www.xgxracing.com can do them.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BajaBoundMoto

Posted January 04, 2007 - 08:24 AM

ZLT does 650R

• ThunderChicken

Posted January 04, 2007 - 10:17 AM

Rocky Mountain MC has a side graphics business called "Attack Graphics." You could get pre-printed backgrounds with your name, number, sponsors, whatever. The prices are pretty good and the quality is good.

I had them make me a set of graphics in 2005... so at that time they had a template for the 650R... I'm assuming they still do.

http://www.attackgraphics.com/

• jbird710

Posted January 04, 2007 - 02:45 PM

Thanks TC, got them on order.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 8 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.