My first Yami......

24 replies to this topic
  • SHANEDOGG

Posted January 14, 2007 - 09:13 AM

Better get better soon so I can Roost ya! I'm a Honda rider, but I was very impressed w/ BigCr's YZF....it felt really light and was very snappy and handled awesome.....BigCr just needs to learn how to ride it without getting hurt! He he...just kidding! that's what buddies do for each other....

• Jessthro

Posted January 14, 2007 - 09:47 AM

it looks like a little girls bike.

jk

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bigcr

Posted January 14, 2007 - 11:55 AM

dont forget greaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......everything.:lol:

I greased everything before I even rode it.:confused: My wife couldn't understand when she came into the garage and my brand new bike was in a thousand pieces.

Shanedogg---I was 222lbs. this morning. 12 to go baby!

• red7

Posted January 14, 2007 - 11:36 PM

Very nice looking bike. That's got to be tough waiting to heal up.

• SHANEDOGG

Posted January 17, 2007 - 06:32 AM

I greased everything before I even rode it.:confused: My wife couldn't understand when she came into the garage and my brand new bike was in a thousand pieces.

Shanedogg---I was 222lbs. this morning. 12 to go baby!

Keep it up Muscleman! getting ripped.....I'm 227.....holding steady!!:lol:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.