Need Picture of Dr. D on 06 WR450F

2 replies to this topic
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted January 02, 2007 - 07:39 PM

i plan to get a dr d pipe but want to see some pictures of it installed before i buy. for the back of the bike and head pipe would be great. thanks
Aaron

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted January 02, 2007 - 07:49 PM

One thing to remember with the Dr. D head pipe, at least with the 05/06, is that it needs to be loosened/removed to access the oil filter. Not a big deal, but something worth mentioning...SC

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted January 02, 2007 - 07:51 PM

One thing to remember with the Dr. D head pipe, at least with the 05/06, is that it needs to be loosened/removed to access the oil filter. Not a big deal, but something worth mentioning...SC

yeah i know that which is a bummer but its a small price to pay for what seems to be a well built and well priced pipe

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.