Trading the Raptor for a WR possibly Monday

1 reply to this topic
  • RonO

Posted January 04, 2002 - 10:09 PM

Well looks like the Raptor may be gone Monday for a WR426 if the deal goes right. Any suggestions for goodies to add right away. I was thinking about the Dubach Racing hot start lever.

A little cold around here to ride right now but it'll look good sitting in the garage. :)

Also, getting a TT-R125L for my son.

Ron

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Blue_Boner

Posted January 04, 2002 - 10:49 PM

If I was you I would try to get rid of the quad before Monday! Quads have a bad habbit of making the rider to donuts around the truck and take up to much room on the trail.
As far as some bolt on stuff to add right away I would get some Acerbis Rally Guards, skidplate and a sharkfin. I would get stuff that protects the bike before you get stuff that makes it "trick." Then maybe a YZ desert tank and an SDG YZ seat. Then a steering dampner, a billet throttle tube, different handlebars and while you are at it get a new exhaust. After all that stuff your bank account is empty and your bike is really awesome! Goodluck, Eric

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.