6 replies to this topic
  • WRoost

Posted January 04, 2002 - 10:08 PM

Ok, I think I narrowed my search for new handlebars down to the Renthal Twinwalls. Now my question is does anyone know if they make one that is similar to the stock WR bend? If not does anyone know of an aftermarket bar that is the same as the WR bend?

Mark :)

• Stefe9999

Posted January 04, 2002 - 11:09 AM

I found the CR High bend almost exactly the same as the 01 WR bars.

Good luck

• WRoost

Posted January 04, 2002 - 11:38 AM

Thanks for the info Steffe. I see you run Jimmy Buttons, are they higher than stock?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted January 04, 2002 - 03:39 PM

They are higher and wider. I like the height but, didn't like the width and cut mine down (.625" per side).

You can go to Renthals site and they list the dimensions of the bars.

Bill :)

• rob1980

Posted January 05, 2002 - 01:56 AM

I use Renthals normal bars in McGrath bend, as you will see on Renthals site they are very close to stock WR handlebars.

• beached1

Posted January 05, 2002 - 06:05 AM

I switched to the Jimmy Button bend from the Magrath. Much more comfortable for me. 00 WR400F. I'm 6'0" 200lbs. Ok 210. :)

• SoCalWR426

Posted January 05, 2002 - 04:09 PM

Now I'm confused, I tried a guy's bike with pro-tapers Henry/Mcgrath bend. They felt much better than stock. The stock bars were giving me terrible arm pump (I almost cried! :D ) Had to move stock bars way forward to get some relief. And now you say Henry/Mcrath almost like stock! I hope not because I have Applied T-clamp and Henry Pro-Tapers on the way..(I was kidding about crying :) )

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.