No longer a homologated WR450F in the UK for 2007?

2 replies to this topic
  • MitchMan

Posted January 02, 2007 - 05:21 AM

Just had an email from a Yamaha Dealer here in the UK stating that Yamaha are no longer providing the homologation 'On Road' kit for the 2007 Yamaha WR450F.

Does this mean no more road going/capable WR450Fs?

Anyone know the story about this?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 9R117

Posted January 03, 2007 - 09:08 AM

I spoke to a salesman in Kens in Westgate road before I put a deposit on an off road WR and he told me that there were going to be a only a hundred road legal models brought into the Uk. He also said that you would have to have an ACU licence to buy one.
The road legal models were going to be about £5500. I'm going to make mine road legal and put it through the MSVA test, it works out cheaper.

Take it easy
9R117

• wr450jay

Posted March 04, 2007 - 12:14 PM

i paid £5200 otr with reg plate,tax and brake lights

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.