New to the board in SE PA

No replies to this topic
  • PAdaytonaman

Posted January 01, 2007 - 07:04 PM

Hey guys, I am new to the board and outside of the 675 forum for my Triumph 675 sportbike, this is the most useful forum I have seen on the topic. Thanks for all of the info.

I live in Montgomery county, Pa and I am getting back into motocross and it looks like I am going to get the 07 450. Does anyone think that haggleing and finding the best price, trumps the relationship you have at my local shop? Those guys at Scott powersports in Coopersburg are the nicest guys I have dealt with, I bought a streetbike from them last year and I would hate to not buy from them.

I see that most of the OTD prices for this bike is around 6500-7000K. Personally, I don't think that a couple hundred either way is worth the realtionship at the local shop, especially if there are problems, etc. Plus they give 15% off any apparrel at the time of purchase as well.

I know the Ferracci guys from streetbikes, I ride with one of the parts guys, but even though they sell Yamaha, dirt ain't their focus. They race AMA superbike and such. Has anyone bought a MX bike from Ferraci or Montgomeryville Cycle? Any experiences?

Thanks again for the info and hopefully I'll see some of you at the track or on the trail.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.