What A Difference A Day Makes!!!!

12 replies to this topic
  • PMAUST

Posted January 04, 2002 - 05:24 PM

I just got off the phone with Joshua a little while ago. I had been worried about him all day because yesterday he was having some problems with chest conjestion. Anyway, to make a long story short, they suctioned his chest and thats all it took. He is now able to get all three of the little balls of that thing you blow into up and he walked twice today! Yehaaaa!!! They said he may be able to go home this week-end! He is in real good spirits. But, I think I am in better spirits! :D He said that he is thinking of getting a tatoo of him standing next to his bike in the desert with an angel in the background. I told him he better include about 100 angels from ThumperTalk! :) I am only bothering you with this to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Paul

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted January 04, 2002 - 05:29 PM

Outstanding news!

:) :D :D :D :D :D

• RetSenior

Posted January 04, 2002 - 05:51 PM

Great news Paul

• WRFUN

Posted January 04, 2002 - 05:56 PM

Great NEWS.........Paul

Take Care,

Pete :)

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted January 04, 2002 - 05:59 PM

Paulie that's everything we hoped for! What are you doing tomorrow? Do you want to go riding with us up at Clear creek? We are going to meet in Hollister at Jerry's restaurant @ 7:00 a.m. It will be a blast, you should come. If you get this message late and you want to come call me on my cell in the morning (408) 230-0804. Huge, myself, and slow Jim are going.

Mike

• Bryan Bosch

Posted January 04, 2002 - 05:59 PM

It really is a Happy New Year! Good news Paul!

Bryan :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • aftershock

Posted January 04, 2002 - 06:02 PM

Paul, it just keeps getting better. :) Doug

• Tree_hugger

Posted January 04, 2002 - 06:22 PM

Music to my ears Paul. I had talked to Ron tonight and he told me the good news. Keep the rubber side down. Oh yea, the shiny side up.

• PMAUST

Posted January 04, 2002 - 06:43 PM

Mike, I got some of the stuff I ordered from Scotts for the KTM. So tomorrow I will be tearing it down to put it on. Plus, I scheduled my car for maintenance. I'll join you guys on the next one. Can't wait! :) Thanks, Paul

• *mike68*

Posted January 05, 2002 - 09:27 AM

Glad to hear it my friend!

• Guy

Posted January 05, 2002 - 01:15 PM

:) Really pleased that everything worked out OK :D :D

• Paul_A.

Posted January 05, 2002 - 04:22 PM

Paul, thats so cool! We will keep praying for you and your family! Tell your son forget the tatoo... just get out riding ASAP! hehehe... thank God for the blessings!

Paul Azcona

• SoCalWR426

Posted January 05, 2002 - 04:33 PM

Isn't it wonderful to know that perhaps this band of brothers have helped in any way possible. We're all still here for your son, you and your family..

Mike

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.