Graphic kits

5 replies to this topic
  • Bleeds_Blue

Posted December 31, 2006 - 09:45 PM

Like others, I've been looking around for a sick graphic kit
for my '06 WR450 and didn't find much.
Until now, try these...

They have other years/models too. Hope these help you guys out. Have a Happy New Year!

:lol: :confused: :confused:

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted January 01, 2007 - 08:31 AM

I ordered the kit from face lift unlimited. It pretty sweet looking. No skulls or anything like that

• MountainMax

Posted January 01, 2007 - 10:26 AM

it's hard to tell what these kits will look like on the bikes, do anyone have any pics, especially of the scull/bone one??

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 250f92109

Posted January 21, 2007 - 07:10 AM

Are the 05 WR450 shrouds the same as the 05 YZ450 shrouds? Seems a little harder to find WR graphics.

• byggd

Posted January 21, 2007 - 05:58 PM

Unfortunately not. The YZ and WR haven't shared the same shrouds since 02.

• MountainMax

Posted January 21, 2007 - 06:02 PM

if you have an 05 WR, I beleive the 04 YZ plastic is similar is'n't it? normally you just go back one year for yz's to get same parts, as we get them a year later.........

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.