GYTR™ Quiet Slip-On Muffler

6 replies to this topic
  • joey299

Posted December 30, 2006 - 10:46 PM

Has anybody heard of this muffler or have one?

• joey299

Posted January 01, 2007 - 11:56 PM

what about just the gytr exhaust?

• live4speed

Posted January 25, 2007 - 10:00 AM

ive heard of it, but i dont have one... the GYTR stuff is usually pretty good...(its designed by yamaha for yamaha, but the yamaha factory team uses the white bros carbon pro...) take that as you will

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • black_n_blue_thumper

Posted January 25, 2007 - 01:12 PM

I had the GYTR stuff on my WR, with and without the quiet insert. It was great stuff. If it would have fit on my new bike I would have kept it. :ride:

• yzhammer

Posted January 25, 2007 - 06:36 PM

I run the gyt-r aluminum on my 03 yz450. It has great performance, but is seriously loud. I bought the quiet endcap and the difference is almost zero. so...awesome muffler, but if you ride anywhere noise is an issue watch out.

• mxpro125

Posted January 25, 2007 - 09:35 PM

Ive got the GYTR full system on my 07, and its quieter then my buddies stock '06

I like the pipe a lot , good power curve:applause:

• red7

Posted January 25, 2007 - 11:17 PM

I have one on my WR450 and it seems ok although I never ride that thing anymore since I got my YZ450. I just ordered a MRD full system for my YZ which is the best bang for your buck. Full stainless, header custom made after talking to Dave over the phone, lifetime warranty even if you take a sledge hammer to it, removable Q core and sparky, blue anodized cap all for $379 with shipping included.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.