Bonz handguard mounts

No replies to this topic
  • StarRaVenRiDeR

Posted December 30, 2006 - 02:46 PM

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have a set of these I am trying to get rid of. I placed an ad in the classifieds section but I don't think there's a lot of traffic in there. Here's the ad..

I've got a set of new, never mounted, Bonz KTM handguard mounts for 1 1/8" bars in silver.
They are packaged and ready to go, never opened.
$75 shipped and they're yours..
Email IndianLarry02@aol.com if interested.

Posted Image

Fits all Acerbis Rally Pro, Multiplo, Moose, Cycra, EE and similar style bar mount hand guards.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2015 500 EXC pics by PerazzMX

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  65 replies
Forums
Photo

Just ordered a 2015 500EXC need Mod advice by Bethumped

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • 19 replies
Reviews

KTM 350 EXC-F 2015 by Bryan Bosch

KTM 350 EXC-F 2015
  • 1 review
  • Last review by gtxscirocco
  • On October 03, 2014
Forums
Photo

2015 500 EXC Stuttering at 3/4 to Full Throttle by Moondogger

• Hot  26 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 KTM 300 XC or 350 XC-F by redrider144

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.