Will a Stock YZF seat Fit my WR With Clarke Tank?

6 replies to this topic
  • SoCalWR426

Posted January 03, 2002 - 03:46 PM

Does anybody know if a stock YZF426 seat will fit my WR426 with the Clarke 3.3 gal.Tank?..If not what's the difference?..
YZF seat is a 2001
WR is a 2002
Thanks guy's

SoCal

[ January 03, 2002: Message edited by: SoCalWR426 ]

[ January 03, 2002: Message edited by: SoCalWR426 ]

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 03, 2002 - 03:53 PM

SoCal, You will need your SDG seat for the Clarke Tank. The WR seat will not fit. :)

• SoCalWR426

Posted January 03, 2002 - 04:00 PM

Dan,
Sorry for the confusing post (12hr grave yards kill me) I have the SDG seat, but prefer a stock YZF,. But will the YZF seat fit the WR with Clarke 3.3 tank?

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 03, 2002 - 04:27 PM

Yes,Yes,Yes!!!!!!!!! The YZF seat will fit your scoot without a hitch!!!! The only aftermarket tank that the YZF seat will not work on is the IMS 4.0 for the WR (which I run). Im curious why you like the YZF seat better that the SDG. I have both and prefer the SDG. :)

• SoCalWR426

Posted January 04, 2002 - 06:00 AM

Thanks Dan! :)

SoCal

• WRoost

Posted January 04, 2002 - 10:02 PM

Mike, does this mean you want to get rid of your SDG seat? Will it fit mine with my WR tank? If so I might be interested..

Mark :)

• SoCalWR426

Posted January 04, 2002 - 03:24 PM

Mark your suposed to be in bed as the gimp!.Just kiding, Glad to see your somewhat mobile. Won't fit your stock tank, Sorry! Also I have already commited to trade with Flamed1 for his stock YZF seat..Take care, take it easy, and get well soon :)

Mike

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.