aftermarket kickstand

2 replies to this topic
  • xr650l bum

Posted December 29, 2006 - 04:54 PM

I recently had a flat while riding in the desert. Had to replace tube. Would of been a real bitch if not for someone holding the bike so it did not fall over. Is there an aftermarket kickstand( dual/center) that would allow the wheels to be changed more easily? I have since made the crutch kickstand, but I already carry enough stuff!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rebelventurer

Posted December 29, 2006 - 05:23 PM

Try the tire balls, about a $100 a tire! I havent heard of a center stand. I always found a log and a tree, but I guess in the desert that would be a rock, worst case turn the gas off and lay it on its side.

• Beelzeboss

Posted December 30, 2006 - 09:08 AM

Use the kickstand and put your helmet under the peg on the otherside.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.