07 WR rad guards

9 replies to this topic
  • Windseeker

Posted December 28, 2006 - 06:15 PM

Can anyone from lucky 07 Wr owners (bastards!) tell if 06WR rad guards will fit the 07 bike? All the relevant manufacturers have no specific 07 models yet. Same question about the rear brake reservoir protection - do I need a new one or the old model will do? Thanks. :lol:

• cksea

Posted December 28, 2006 - 09:58 PM

I dont think they fit.

• Derwud

Posted December 29, 2006 - 05:40 AM

I don't think they will fit, but Factory Conection has a set for sale.

• Windseeker

Posted December 29, 2006 - 07:08 AM

Had a look at the website http://www.factoryco....com/index2.htm
Found no guards there. Are you sure it was Factory Connection?

• arizonachef

Posted December 29, 2006 - 08:25 AM

I think you are talking about the shrouds not gaurds the shrouds will not fit the older models.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Derwud

Posted December 29, 2006 - 08:58 AM

Had a look at the website http://www.factoryco....com/index2.htm
Found no guards there. Are you sure it was Factory Connection?

Sorry, Works connection

works connection

• crf063

Posted December 29, 2006 - 11:10 AM

Works Connection sent me back an email saying they hope to have some by Feb.

• atkinse

Posted December 29, 2006 - 12:16 PM

Sorry butthet will not fit. All the mounting holes are different and the frame mountings are also different. Fortunately they are not that expensive to replace. Good Luck. New bikes are great, you wont worry about the radiator onec you get the bike, trust me.

• Windseeker

Posted December 29, 2006 - 03:40 PM

Thanks guys. Seems like WC will make some in Feb.
Being a :confused: rider as I am - I never take the new bike out to the woods without radiator guards... Anyway our snow will will melt away by March only (hopefully):lol:
Seems like 07 rads are completely new.

• Randy Nilles

Posted December 29, 2006 - 04:49 PM

I am not sure about the radiator guards, but the '06 YZ Mater cylinder guard fits.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.