When is EFI coming?

22 replies to this topic
  • davo ttt

Posted January 03, 2007 - 03:06 PM

the wr,s in australia are fully street legal with no mods straight from the dealer

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MountainMax

Posted January 03, 2007 - 05:05 PM

they are not legal in North america, they sell them exactly the same as the ones we buy here, been there, asked about that before, go to thier site and they look the same as ours only they are allowed to get them liscenced somehow, with no liscence plate bracket, brake light or high beam headlight.......

• WildRide

Posted January 03, 2007 - 06:15 PM

Sorry to off subject but stop by a Suzuki dealer and compare the tanks on a new DRZ400 to a DRZ400S, one is plastic and one is steel, guess which one is USA street legal? Why would Suzuki spend the money for two different tanks? Because they want to.

Back on subject: I am a big fan of mere-mortal repairable devices and EFI is not one of them and a carburetor is. Maybe in 4 or 5 years after other customers (guinea pigs) have funded the debugging I will be interested. I have bad dreams of 3 or 4 hundred dollar ECMs getting wet or hot and dying.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.