WR426 Deals???

3 replies to this topic
  • LeeR

Posted January 03, 2002 - 07:57 AM

I'm looking for a deal on a new WR426 (2001 or 2002). Does anyone know of any dealers in their area who have one and might be willing to deal on it?

• Doug

Posted January 03, 2002 - 08:09 AM

Where are you, I have a 2001 with 2.7 miles. I have too many bikes, and won't really ride this much. I bought a KTM dual purpose and have a YZ, a TY, a KDX, and an XR.

email me at dbarney@nwc.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dodger

Posted January 03, 2002 - 08:33 AM

Yo Lee;

I live in Boulder, one bit of advice. No matter how tempted you are, do not try to deal with Colorado Powersports, DO NOT!!! I bought a YZ426 from them this summer, the bike was a total lemon, it fouled plugs constantly, and they wouldn't help me with it at all. The only thing they kept saying is that it was my "riding style". After 3 and a half months of trying to get them to help me with the bike, they finally traded me a used WR426 to shut me up and to get me off their back. I had to take it, they wouldn't fix my other bike. :) I really like my WR though, and just thought I would try to save you a possible headach.

Have fun with your new bike, maybe catch you up at West Mag. :D :D

Dodger

• ColoradoJim

Posted January 04, 2002 - 05:02 PM

I have an 01 wr 426 with 200 miles. Scotts triple clamp,protapers,skidplate, Here in grand junction( 4 hours) for sale if you are interested

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.