HELMET CAM FOR SALE from helmetcamera.com

2 replies to this topic
  • MOmilkman

Posted January 03, 2002 - 05:55 AM

I really don't want to sell this but I will post it here first for the T-Talk members.

I need to sell this due to the fact I need cash to buy a new TV set. I know, poor excuse, but evenings by the radio does not sound too exciting to me. :)

I bought it directly from www.helmetcamera.com back in April of 2001 and I have used it no more than 4 times.

With the helmet camera comes most all of the optional accessories you see on helmetcamera.com's website.
This includes the external microphone, rechargeable battery, battery charger, camera housing mount, one clear lens (mounted on camera housing) and one tinted lens, carrying case, & extra Velcro for attaching to several helmets.
You can check out any or all of these products at www.helmetcamera.com/products.htm

Also, I will include the fanny pack (I bought at a supply store) and protective housing (Tupperware bagle container) and foam I made for the camcorder to keep it waterproof and protect it from shock.
(I will post pictures of these items later)

FYI - The camcorder I used was a SONY DCR-TRV 320 and it has a great picture for this helmet cam. (Just for clarification, I am selling only the helmetcam. Not the HC and the camcorder together) You can choose from several different models of camcorder for this camera as long as it has a VTR (video tape record) function. http://www.helmetcam...mpatibility.htm

Helmetcamera.com is great with helping assist you with troubleshooting if necessary.

There is nothing wrong with any of it. It is all in perfect working condition.

I think I paid about $320 for the items from HC.com and around another $30 for the fanny pack, foam, and bagel container.
I would have to have at least $230 for the whole thing, but you can give me more if you like. :D

I will even ship it for free! US only please.

This thing is great fun but not really a necessity in my life right now.
If you're interested, e-mail me at

darinh@cleanlink.net

Thanks!

[ January 03, 2002: Message edited by: MOmilkman ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted January 03, 2002 - 08:40 AM

Here's a pic of everyting that comes with it. (excluding the helmet of course)

Sorry about the quality of the photo. My digital camera is'nt that whiffy.
Posted Image

• MOmilkman

Posted January 04, 2002 - 04:42 PM

Sold! Thanks!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.