Fork Rebuild - Who is best?

2 replies to this topic
  • 2ksteeda

Posted December 26, 2006 - 06:53 PM

My fork seal started leaking badly today on my 03 YZ450F. I have decided to get the fork and rear shock done to match my weight and riding style. Who is recommended these days for suspension work? I did some searching and found mxtech, race tech, etc. Who would you send your forks to and why? Or if you've had work done, what were your experiences? I am open to suggestions.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Alex_YZ450F

Posted December 26, 2006 - 06:59 PM

I really like my rg3 suspension. I sent them in for a re-valve and spring. They got it done in about 5 days and I gave it to them the day before thanksgiving. I sent it to them because of magazine recomendations and their pro rider list.

• motoxxx1112

Posted December 26, 2006 - 07:00 PM

I took my bike to Chad Newton from Total Control. I love it. i got to go out and he set the sag on the rear shock when i went to pick the bike up. I was talking to him and he said one of his other customers sent theyre susp. to one of the big companies that the factory riders use for suspension and he hated it. Chad did the suspension work for Star Racings Broc Tickle when he was an amateur. www.totalcontrolsuspension.com is is website.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.