TAG triple tree sets....

2 replies to this topic
  • Ronin

Posted January 02, 2002 - 04:54 PM

has anyone used the TAG Metals upper and lower triple clamps. I am thinking about buying a set and would like any input you have. the other thought is the RG3 triple clamp but they do not make a lower clamp. thanks in advance.

Ronin

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TC

Posted January 03, 2002 - 04:55 PM

hi,
I put a TAG upper clamp on my bike last week but have only had half a ride on it since,(crashed and trashed lhs radiator). I also fitted the TAG bars, but not exactly sure what bend they are. First impressions- bars nicely forward and a bit higher, which was what i was after. Workmanship appears excellent, however the mounting hole for the speedo is in the wrong spot 'cos the clamps are for YZ's apparently. Not sure if they make a WR specific one over your way, but over here the local shop said YZ only. Any other questions let me know
cheers tony

• Ronin

Posted January 03, 2002 - 05:07 PM

thanks much.

Ronin

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.