Radiator Repair info???

7 replies to this topic
  • sirhk

Posted January 02, 2002 - 04:49 PM

I'm on a dial up or else I would have searched cause I know I've seen the info hear that I need. I'm looking for the phone number to a reliable, cheap rediator repair shop. If I remember one there's one in the mid west somewhere that everyone raves about. I need to get my radiators straightoned out and one of them got cracked this weekend. Anyone know who can repair them cheaper the buying a new one?

Thanks,
Khris

• John_H

Posted January 02, 2002 - 04:58 PM

Myler's (800)367-7699 8414 McDowell Ct.,West Jordan,UT 84088.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 02, 2002 - 05:12 PM

Khris, The place that I use is Fontana Radiator. These guys do an amazing job. I sent them a taco'd radiator from my 98 WR back in the day and they sent it back in showroom condition. I was very impressed with their work. I lost their digits but im sure you can find it. I think It cost me $90.00 total and got it back in a couple of days.

Ps. I don't think they stock yellow paint. You might want to send them a little in a jar so they can paint it. :) :D :D

• sirhk

Posted January 02, 2002 - 07:11 PM

Hmmmmm, yellow radiators, that's an idea!!! I'll give Myler's a call tomorrow (that's the place I was thinking of, I guess I was a little off on the midwest thing though) I'll also search for a number for Fontana Radiator. It's near by so that may not be too bad. I guess I may be able to find a radiator repair shop locally too. Hmmm, looks like I'll be calling all around Friday morning on my day off. Keep the numbers and places coming guys, I'll shop around for the best deal and post prices for future reference if wanted.
Khris

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Itsamre

Posted January 02, 2002 - 07:51 PM

Fontana gets my biz as well!

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted January 03, 2002 - 04:48 AM

I talked to the owner of Myler's earlier this week. He will be back from a trip this coming Monday. So don't waste your money on overnight freight.

Mike

• Dodger

Posted January 03, 2002 - 09:23 AM

I just took mine into Brighton Radiator in Brighton CO. Dennis over there is a master at fixing taco'd and bend radiators. He's charging me $35.00 to fix mine :) :D !! Don't think he is really close enough for you to drive to him, but I'm sure you could ship it to him for little $. You can look him up at http://racermec.org/...onRadiator.htm.

Late

• Dan_from_HB

Posted January 04, 2002 - 11:13 AM

Fontana Radiator
17635 Arrow Blvd
Fontana, Ca 92335
Walt or Jeff
Sorry, don't recall what I did with phone number. These guys are near 10 Fwy at Sierra exit. Not far from you.
Good luck!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.