When you receive your Kouba, please reply on this forum!!

31 replies to this topic
  • RKRYG99

Posted January 05, 2002 - 01:47 PM

Hey Kev,
Just got my Kouba carb tools.I guess you can relax now,I won't be firebombing your house now that you took good care of us TT'ers.
Thanks,
Bob Krygeris

• wrRemo

Posted January 05, 2002 - 03:51 PM

Kouba King,

Got mine today.

Thanks!!!!!

Bill Mallory

• Tim_in_WA

Posted January 05, 2002 - 06:18 PM

Got 'em both! And thanks for the careful packaging Kev.

• YAMAKAZE

Posted January 05, 2002 - 06:38 PM

Got it dude.....Can't wait to get time to install it.....You Rock... :)

Bonzai :D

• Lil_Bill

Posted January 05, 2002 - 08:20 PM

Hey Kev, Got mine just before new years, installed it and it works great. I finally got the bike dialed in. Just got back for the shed, had to replace the bearings in my steering head, I learned a lesson, from now on every three months the handelbars are coming off and the bearings are getting a new layer of grease. I don't want to do that again. Thanks a million and I'll be waiting for the next deal, preferrably in yammy blue.

• Mr._Gadget

Posted January 06, 2002 - 11:22 AM

Kevin.....I got my two (one for Unkle Moose) last week. Thanks again for your efforts on this!

I changed (from Michael) diplay names to make it more difficult for the police to track me - or maybe it was because I screwed up BOTH my logon password AND my new e-mail address on the old account. Anyway.....I'M BAAACK!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PapaSmurf

Posted January 06, 2002 - 12:59 PM

Got mine yesterday and hammered it on! Very cool!
Thanks for your time and effort!!!!!! :)

• PapaSmurf

Posted January 06, 2002 - 01:00 PM

Got mine yesterday and hammered it on! Very cool!
Thanks for your time and effort!!!!!!
Richard Rogers :)

• Nige_Uk

Posted January 06, 2002 - 10:25 PM

Got it during the christmas break - couldn't get to a PC to say thanks ...so THANKS KEV !!!!

• Bust_Ed_Up

Posted January 07, 2002 - 04:02 AM

Got mine Saturday

• '00_in_Calgary

Posted January 07, 2002 - 06:10 PM

Mine showed up today. :)
Thanks

• H20Pumper

Posted January 08, 2002 - 12:34 PM

Thanks Kevin, I got mine today.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.