WR426f MPG

5 replies to this topic
  • dbleon

Posted December 23, 2006 - 09:00 PM

Anyone know a ballpark est. for mpg on the wr426? I'm going on somewhat of an excursion and need to see if i can make it, thanks.

• Terrain Rider 4z

Posted December 24, 2006 - 11:00 AM

MPG on a dirtbike is next to impossible without the conditions you are riding in. I can crank 120 miles out of a tank (3.3 gallons) on my YZ if I am single tracking, or just 35 if I am riding in sand. What type of terrain are you planning on?

• dbleon

Posted December 24, 2006 - 11:46 AM

All desert... and some road portions, but all hard pack that are fast and non technical (around 50mph)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Terrain Rider 4z

Posted December 24, 2006 - 10:52 PM

My estimate would be around 25 MPG for fast dez/fire road riding. Of course this will depend on your jetting and gearing also.

• Farmerboy

Posted December 25, 2006 - 03:40 AM

in the uk, in mud and hard stone i get around 40MPG outta my wr450

by the way im not sad posting here on xmas day, im at work so im passing the time

• idahoaggie99

Posted December 27, 2006 - 11:13 AM

I would limit the range to 100miles +/- (that's where I typically have to turn the gas over to reserve). Mine typically gets a little over 30mpg. Of course, I'm rodding it. :lol:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.