 Reflex blue fenders - Rear fender new
One Industries graphics kit
 Rear swingarm had blue Performance Cycle decal
 Gripper seat - torn at rear corners
 Racer Edge trademark on motor - RE

Please Call - 303-783-5725

• lewichris

Posted January 03, 2002 - 05:59 AM

my buddies just got theirs stollen out of the back of their trucks so i will keep an eye out for you. I will tell all my friends and keep your vin # in my riding pack so i can check all that i see

• hodaphile

Posted January 03, 2002 - 07:13 AM

I know this may be a little late for you, but some others may want to consider it. I was able to insure my '96 KTM 300, full coverage, theft included for only $50 a year! Progressive Insurance, they even offer 10% off if you insure online. No inspection necessary either.

• Dodger

Posted January 03, 2002 - 09:04 AM

Yo Scott;

Man that sucks bad. I have two friends that rode their XR400 and XR600's from Boulder to Tierra Del Fuego (That spelling might be an issue :) ). Thats the very souther most point in South America. At any rate, my buddies XR600 got stolen in Bunes-Aires, thus the end of their 20,000+ mile trip. Doesn't matter though where your bike gets ripped off from, it's like taking one of you kids. I do a lot of riding around the front range up out of Boulder, and will also keep you VIN on hand on all my rides. CO riders unite! :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted January 03, 2002 - 10:38 PM

progressive sucks. 234 a year. I am only paying 120 a year right now. And i have flawles record. Not gonna do it. Let me know if any of you are cheaper.

• H20Pumper

Posted January 03, 2002 - 11:27 AM

Hey lew, where do you get your insurance

• Dodger

Posted January 03, 2002 - 12:47 PM

I get my insurance through my locaal agent, but the carrier insurance company itself is GuideOne Insurance. I paid $110 for full coverage on my '01 Dub'R for an entire year. I've always kept full coverage on my bikes, in fact I paid off most of my KDX220 by crashing it :) :D , don't tell my insurance company :D !

• lewichris

Posted January 04, 2002 - 05:46 AM

Originally posted by H20Pumper:
Hey lew, where do you get your insurance

state farm my friend

• hodaphile

Posted January 04, 2002 - 08:52 AM

One thing about Progressive, they are really expensive if you are out of their "sweet spot". I guess my age, specs, and location made my numbers perfect. I know other people that their quotes were considerably higher with just a few differences.

I just ran a quote on an '02 Husqvarna TE 250 (my hopefully next bike) with full coverage, $500 deductible, and $500,000 liability the quote was $75.00! Go figure.

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: hodaphile ]

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.