stock graphics for '04 WR450

5 replies to this topic
  • red7

Posted December 23, 2006 - 08:09 AM

Actually, I just need the left (shifter side) gas tank sticker. Where can I buy just the individual sticker or do I have to buy a kit. I want the stock one as I'm selling my WR450F to get a YZ450F. It so strange I crashed at the track the other day on my right side and the bike never touched on the left side 'cuz I was still under the bike on my right side when I stopped. The right side acerbis rallly pro bent bad (piece of crap) but no scratches on the right side. My left side however has tons of white scratches on the tank. Only thing I can think of is somehow my boot did it but were talking like 100 scratches and I don't think my leg moved that many times in a few seconds.s

Anyway, the bike is fine and the plastics are fine, I just need to get that one sticker.

• red7

Posted December 27, 2006 - 08:33 PM

• red7

Posted January 18, 2007 - 09:37 AM

Thought I give this another bump since I still haven't gotten a response. No one has ever scratched up their stock graphics?:lol:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CaseyWR450

Posted January 18, 2007 - 09:50 AM

You can go to and look. You should see at the top of the home page where you can select your bike. Just type it in there and then go to the graphics and look.

• CaseyWR450

Posted January 18, 2007 - 10:01 AM

Ok just found some but they're $54 a piece just the graphic for one side so you would probably just be better off buying a new graphic kit. But if you really want the stock one it's at under the oem parts list.

• red7

Posted January 18, 2007 - 07:25 PM

Thanks a lot for finding that for me! I'm going to be selling the bike so I may just go with the stock one. I still have no idea how I scratched up the left sticker when I fell on the right side of the bike. It just doesn't make sense.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.