Merry Christmas

19 replies to this topic
  • rebelventurer

Posted December 22, 2006 - 07:57 PM

I heard the reindeer went on strike this year something about their feed rations. So, Santa went to a few honda shops (no one dealer had enough in stock) and picked up a few new xr650's R's and L's to pull the sleigh, turns out the crf450's didnt make enough torque to get the sleigh off the ground. Got them back to the pole and the elves got em all uncorked and running right. So this year instead of sleigh bells, there will be a rumbling sound as Santa makes his rounds. Which will probably be a bit quicker than usual.
Merry Christmas to all in Thumperland, but PLEASE remember the reason for the season!!!!
God bless.

• chpxr

Posted December 22, 2006 - 08:13 PM

i second that merry christmas to all now lets rideeeeeeee:ride:

• CTXr650L

Posted December 22, 2006 - 08:33 PM

Merry Christmas to all, and too all a good ride :thumbsup:

• philipstjohn

Posted December 22, 2006 - 08:57 PM

I heard the reindeer went on strike this year something about their feed rations. So, Santa went to a few honda shops (no one dealer had enough in stock) and picked up a few new xr650's R's and L's to pull the sleigh, turns out the crf450's didnt make enough torque to get the sleigh off the ground. Got them back to the pole and the elves got em all uncorked and running right. So this year instead of sleigh bells, there will be a rumbling sound as Santa makes his rounds. Which will probably be a bit quicker than usual.
Merry Christmas to all in Thumperland, but PLEASE remember the reason for the season!!!!
God bless.

If the Lord has blessed Santa with HONDA 650'S, I feel really blessed that the Lord has blessed me with ONE XR650R.
MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLOW TT'ERS, AND REMEMBER, A SMILE IS THE BEST GIFT OF ALL...LOVE ONE ANOTHER, UNLESS THEY RIDE A DIFFERENT BIKE THEN YOU...HAHAHA! GOD BLESS :thumbsup: :devil: :smirk:

• XR4DEZ

Posted December 22, 2006 - 10:18 PM

Feliz Navidad!

• hypersthenos

Posted December 22, 2006 - 11:01 PM

Merry Christmas all. Say, if I put a red lense on my headlight can mine be Rudolf?

• rebelventurer

Posted December 23, 2006 - 06:25 AM

Sure, put the lens on, but you will have to drop the suspension too, cause rudolf was a runt!

• frankstr

Posted December 23, 2006 - 08:30 AM

Yes, remember the reason for this holiday........

Merry Christmas....And may everyone have a Happy New Year....:thumbsup:

God Bless everyone....and every Thumpertalk member......

:devil: :smirk:

• bork

Posted December 23, 2006 - 04:16 PM

Yes, remember the reason for this holiday........

Merry Christmas....And may everyone have a Happy New Year....:thumbsup:

God Bless everyone....and every Thumpertalk member......

:cry: :bonk:

:devil: :smirk: :smirk: :bonk: :cry: :cry:

• goblin127

Posted December 23, 2006 - 08:51 PM

Merry Christmass and Happy holidays and God bless.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Big Red Paul

Posted December 23, 2006 - 11:36 PM

Merry Christmas everyone at ThumperTalk.

I love reading this forum everyday. Thanks to everyone for their imput, I have learnt a lot this year reading and applying.

God Bless you all, and ride safe now.

• rebelventurer

Posted December 24, 2006 - 07:47 AM

Welcome to TT BRP, Hope Father Christmas brings you your wishes!!!

• frankstr

Posted December 24, 2006 - 08:48 AM

To all that may pray.....Keep the less fortunate ones and the men and women in the military, in your prayers this holiday season...

God Bless All........

• RC30

Posted December 24, 2006 - 09:02 AM

In italian too

Buon Natale!

• rebelventurer

Posted December 24, 2006 - 03:55 PM

To all that may pray.....Keep the less fortunate ones and the men and women in the military, in your prayers this holiday season...

God Bless All........

Yes please pray for the poor souls who have no Thumper, and for those that are sacrificing so that we may have the freedom to have our Thumpers!!!!

• BRPXL600R

Posted December 24, 2006 - 04:02 PM

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone one and all!!!!!!!!!!!! And to all those the want to change an AMERICAN TRADITION............. Have a Merrykissmyass and a Crappy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• rebelventurer

Posted December 24, 2006 - 07:10 PM

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone one and all!!!!!!!!!!!! And to all those the want to change an AMERICAN TRADITION............. Have a Merrykissmyass and a Crappy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on dude wheres your Christmas spirit?
Its raining here in sunny Florida but we are all smiles. Thank you Lord for giving us your son on this blessed day. Amen!!!!
If you want to break the American Tradition, just give blessings and prayers and not worry about the material things! Health and Happiness is the best gift any of us can recieve!!!!

• screag01

Posted December 24, 2006 - 10:16 PM

Here, here...well said. Jesus is the reason for this season no matter your belief. It is named Christmas for a reason. God Bless everyone.

• hypersthenos

Posted December 24, 2006 - 10:34 PM

I'll second that!

• InternalCombustion

Posted December 25, 2006 - 04:54 AM

Great thread, Rebelventurer. Thanks!

Best wishes to you and yours for a very Merry Christmas an a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

Ride safe and God Bless.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.