chose the 07 yz450-$6650 otd in socal

1 reply to this topic
  • Edge316

Posted December 22, 2006 - 05:39 PM

I finally made up my mind and chose the 07 yz450 over the 07 yz250 2-st.I debated for a few days about which one to buy.I got what I feel is a good deal from yamaha of cucamonga in socal.I paid $6100 plus tax and lic.came to $6650 otd.I couldn't resist so I rode it up and down my street 2 times when I got it home and I definately dont think power is going to be a problem on this bike,power feels great.I know it is way to early to make a comparison but the power on this bike feels very comparable to my 05crf450.I love how quiet this bike is ,doesnt sound ear piercing like my crf.I cant wait to get this bike out in the dirt.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 642MX

Posted December 22, 2006 - 06:08 PM

Congrats on your purchase. I've rode the 07 YZ450 and its simply amazing. I wish I had the money for one.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.