Fay Myers

3 replies to this topic
  • Scott

Posted January 02, 2002 - 11:03 AM

Did all you Colorado boys hear about Fay Myers? Burnt down this morning. :)

• Dodger

Posted January 03, 2002 - 10:07 PM

Yup, sucks.

Hope they rebuild quick, maybe somewhere else though. Didn't really like having to pay to park. At any rate, maybe they will have a sale on tire puddles, or slightly melted scoots :) :D !! Just a little humor. Shout out and props to all employee's and their famalies of Fay Myers, to a speedy rebuild.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • LarryCO

Posted January 08, 2002 - 07:32 AM

I heard a little rumor that the fire was being investigated. Could they possibly have had a little to much inventory that was costing them big during the offseason? Anyone heard anything about this? Just curious...

• MOmilkman

Posted January 08, 2002 - 08:44 AM

Bikes and gear burned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was there I would have been running in and out of the building saving helmets and boots one by one!

Actually, this happened here in town to a local dealership about 4 or 5 years ago.
Arson was the cause. They figure it was a disgruntled customer but Im not sure if they ever caught anybody.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.