Burbank Club

1 reply to this topic
  • Buzzard

Posted January 01, 2002 - 09:38 PM

ATTN: San Fernando Valley residents. There is a small group of family oriented desert/off-road riders who are forming a Burbank based M/C club. The concept is that the club will meet once a month at a local restaurant and offer enthusiasts the opportunity to network, find riding partners, share and receive tech help, etc. We don't intend to be a racing club but that's not to say that some members might not want to start a racing arm. The initial goal of the club will be to organize a couple of group rides/events a year and provide an opportunity to make new friends and increased riding opportunities. The club will be sponsored by a local MX shop and members will receive discounts. Interested parties may contact me at casaguttry@earthlink.net

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_from_HB

Posted January 02, 2002 - 10:55 PM

Buzz,
The concept works! Sounds like you have the makings of a great club.
My family and I belong to Training Wheels. We started the same way maybe 25-30 years ago. It is now a great club with 125 families doing monthly club enduros. If you want any advice on operations, feel free to visit any of our outings and discuss with some of our longtime members. They would be more than happy to shorten your learning curve. Check out our website at:
www.home.netcom.com/~sorudne/twmc.html
It takes quite a few people to run monthly outings, but you can start with just a few.
Dan

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.